The truth is Lucy did change my life, she made me see things that I didn’t expect. Lucy was one of those things found by luck, a blessing and a curse. Reality is we never lived close together , we were always far apart. The few times we met, a lot of it were happy times, but it wasn't always so. Lucy and I were complicated, both with big egos and determination.
We were both from the same world though, we would always find things to say, conversation; just getting along with never an issue. But the fact is I have forgotten about her, there is a lot that I erased from my mind, and replaced with something else. I’m sure I've even spoken very badly of her to my friends on numerous occasions, not so much anymore.
It was incredibly complicated, truth is we were both wrong, Lucy went off with some other guy, and I convinced myself she was cheating, I did neglect her but probably won’t admit it because of my ego.
We separated, and I suppose Lucy is the only one who knows what she though of, what went on in her mind.
I did leave my life, changed my ways; did some bad things, met some cool people. Filled voids that were painful, Lucy stayed stagnant. In one dull gloomy pond with only hope- no idea as to what.
Lucy has given me hints about different things, very subtle hints, but It doesn’t matter to me, cause I've changed my life.
The truth is, even with a missed opportunity and bad dealings on both parts, it shows the truth about love, one will always love more.
One will always hurt more, and one will always forget much more than the other.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment