An incandescent light eerily looming over the night's never ending horizon.
A million and one empty trees;
weave, and sway in the mist; as if curious to see me.
A chill creeps up my body, I shake almost in a slow motion. My eyes begin to dilate in disbelief, focusing on the infinite long stick fingers manifesting before me.
"Is this your secret" I whisper in the dusk, as they all mesh together.
Laying me down a top their delicate weave in hours that felt like days, a glorious and peaceful slumber.
So much sacred in the solace of nature's kiss.
How we have overcast our concerns into the roots of deceit and evil.
Our backs are turned as we willingly lay blind to our own selfish cruelty.
Although I am there, willing, hoping..
Separate from them all, I do stand; looking down at my hands are layers of thick and heavy chain, far too great, far too powerful
Power so difficult to combat alone.
(OOC)
I will say this, Selfishness has become just another appendage to us.we neglect to stand together to change the rules because of influence and power.Hoping to be invisible all together, avoiding any sort of attention to our pathetic worlds.
Yet again we breed, we breed; we now are passing on a hopeless disgusting reality to our children.
With excessive regulations.
WE are that selfish, that even our own children aren't worth fighting for. Let us toss away our conscious in one of the many man made vices.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment