Friday, July 30, 2010

Goodbye

Goodbye long lost love, for those more fortunate to be blessed.
So long my sweet dear, I have drown in these troubled waters for many a year..

Fear has pulled me deep into this tangled web deep where no eyes could ever possibly see.
Curling up now, my feet almost touching my forehead I embrace the disease that I have conceived and nurtured. It now has a life of its own.

It has taken the persona of someone else, almost real in my hands; the reflection of my inner demon, this has become my master.
"Slave away, wear away" it calls out, repeatedly, lest I forget; there are and have always been four walls around me.
Tying me up, all of my limbs taught and firm, as the demon pulls every part away from me.
"These are no longer yours"

Astonished and bleeding; my severed parts begin to form other bodies and start to walk away, creating a deep sense of loss and isolation.
"At Least I have my Memories" I proclaim, "at very least"
The demon, then turning towards me, slightly tilting its ugly neck, "Memories? Keep them, the pain of remembering is the worst pain of all."

No comments: